1999 VW Beetle A/C woes...

I just bought a used '99 Beetle that needed charged. I took it to my mechanic on Thursday and he charged the a/c for me and the air worked perfectly for about a day and a half-- now with the a/c on it still blows cold air, but there is a groaning sound and the a/c clutch kicks on and off repeatedly.

I've googled this, but have not found any similar issues on the net. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
pindemonium

Appears you have a system leak that needs to be addressed, hence the need for a recharge.

Reply to
Madesio