2003 Chevrolet Venture Smokes at Startup

Greetings! My van has almost 4k miles on it now. I let it sit in the garage for about 2 weeks while putting some miles on my old pickup. Started the van up the other day, and a huge blast of whitish colored smoke poured out of the exhaust and lingered in the air. I couldn't believe it! Does anyone know what may have caused this? Should I be concerned? I don't trust the guys at my local dealer as they usually create 2 new problems for every 1 they fix. Please advise.

Regards,

DR

Reply to
DataRanger