2004 chevy aveo bulb replacement

I have a 2004 Chevrolet Aveo. I do not generally work on my cars, but I figured I could change a light bulb on my own. I read the manual and it looks pretty easy. It is the left rear turn signal bulb. I took out the two screws and at that point it says to take the whole light bundle off the car - it won't come off. I tried, I had the maintenance guy at work try - it won't come off. Does anyone know if there is another clip or something holding this on?

Reply to
shecanbetaught