2004 Meganne 2 front indicators

Hi,

I though the front indicator bulbs had gone in my meganne when the indicatorsstarted flashing quicker than normal and when I checked the front driver side sure enough they were out. I changed the bulbs, eventually but it is still the same?

When I got the wife to work the indicator the front driver lights flash twice then stop, all the others work ok.

Any ideas .... flasher unit?

Thanx.

Reply to
home