240sx 1992 - a/c condenser RE/Re question

Hi there, This may sound ridiculous but does anyone have first-hand experience pulling an A/C condenser out of a 1991 Nissan 240sx (S13)? It seems like the pass
side corner is bolted to the frame or something - I don't know how to free it up. The system has no gas in it right now and I am putting a replacement condenser in and then taking it to a shop for a recharge. I can figure out the line removal with flare wrenches and disconnect tools but I don't know how to physically unbolt/remove this damn thing.
Anyone??
Thanks. Andrew.
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:21:56 -0400, AWN wrote:

I gave up, but I think you have to remove the nose of the car...
When you say you gave up does this mean that you've looked at this system on this car before? Thanks for the response. Andrew.

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 23:28:25 -0400, AWN wrote:

Yeah. I had a 90 with no A/C and it was just too costly to fix.