240sx 1992 - a/c condenser RE/Re question

Hi there, This may sound ridiculous but does anyone have first-hand experience pulling an A/C condenser out of a 1991 Nissan 240sx (S13)? It seems like the pass side corner is bolted to the frame or something - I don't know how to free it up. The system has no gas in it right now and I am putting a replacement condenser in and then taking it to a shop for a recharge. I can figure out the line removal with flare wrenches and disconnect tools but I don't know how to physically unbolt/remove this damn thing.

Anyone??

Thanks. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN

I gave up, but I think you have to remove the nose of the car...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

When you say you gave up does this mean that you've looked at this system on this car before? Thanks for the response. Andrew.

Reply to
AWN

Yeah. I had a 90 with no A/C and it was just too costly to fix.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B