1991 dodge dynasty-setting the clock

Hi, I just bought a 1991 Dodge Dynasty and cannot figure out how to set the clock. I don't know if anyone could help me with it or not but thought I would try here. Thanx

Reply to
Rebecca Dent

Depends on which type of unit you have installed. If it is the standard AM/FM Cassette - Let's see if I can remember the sequence. Key on/or car running. Radio on, press SEL to make sure time is showing, not station. Press SET once, the display should show P (program), press SEL and display should change to show current clock HOURS only. Turn tuning knob to increase or decrease HOURS to correct hour. Press SEL again and display should change to show current clock minutes. Again turn tuning knob up or down to adjust minutes to correct time. Press SEL again to exit.

If that doesn't work, let me know, and I'll have to go out and check it.

Reply to
Mike Martin