91 Chrysler - 3.3l can I replace crankshaft bearings in place?

Is disassembling any of the ancillary equipment i.e. serpentine belt necessary? Would it help? How much play is there in the crankshaft with all bolts out? Any techniques for getting the upper bearing shell into the bearing closest the transmission? This appears to be the only tough one. Am I correct?

Thank-you for your help.

Reply to
xxx