Reply to
Kevin

if i remember correctly, the 91 crown vic still has a distributor..so check your cap and rotor....coil wire...ignition module,...mounted under the side of distributor or on left inner fender.

#8 chevy in victory lane-saturday night at richmond-----way to go june-bug!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
taz

I agree with the other posters. It sounds like you need a basic tune-up. Plugs, wires, cap and rotor should do the trick. While your in there, check the filters (air, PCV valve, fuel, breather) and change any that you are unsure of the last time they've been changed..

Reply to
richtazz

spark plug / coil wires might be the culprit.

mho v=83e

Reply to
fiveiron