92 Sentra Alternator/Battery

I'm having a problem with my 92 Sentra. I was driving home the other day and the car died just before I got home. Wouldn't start! So I replaced the battery because I had replaced the alternator about 6 months prior. Car ran fine for about 15 minutes and again it slowly died. So I changed out the Alternator. Drove for about 15-30 minutes started to fail finally stalled and died again! So I changed out the Alternator again, thinking maybe I got a bad one! Drove the car about 30 minutes and it did it again. The engine died and wouldn't start. Anybody out there have a clue, I certainly don't? I've changed the Alternator 3 times and the battery once. The starter seems fine if the battery is charged, unfortunately the Atlernator acts like it isn't charging. HELP!

Robert King

Reply to
rlking

sounds like a blown fusable link or a bad wire somewhere in the charging system.

Reply to
Shawn