92 Honda Accord

I'm working on a 92 accord that sets a code 5 immediately for the Map sensor. The pcm, map sensor have been changed and the code sets immediately still. Map sensor has good vacuum to it.Wiring checks fine. I'd appreciate any help, thanks, Bob

Reply to
martinsauto

Have you tried to simulate the MAP signal at the PCM?... to see if you can stop the code? That would be an interesting test at this point... to show that the PCM is at least functioning correctly.

Telstar Electronics