93 Astro Van

my problem is that i would turn on the van and once i tried to accerlate, it would hesitate and cut off. At first, there was a sound like a cat and i change the belt to the engine but the problem persisted. Once the car was running, it ran good but once it was turned off for about 20mins, and restarted the car would hesitate and cut off. In march i had the master fuel injector replaced. what is your opinion?

Reply to
Garza

So I take it purring isn't the noise?

could be fuel still. could be the egr. could be your not feeding it right. I think they'll need more info.

Reply to
ed