94 eagle talon

hey my eagle talon...will not start...the engine wont rotate...it rotate slowly very slow..and then stop...i dont know whats the problem with it....im thinkin its the alernator...but im not sure..we have to push the car to get it to start..and when we cut it back off...it rotate slowly very slow...and just quite...i dont know whats wrong...car is giving me alot of promblems....and when the car is running the lights in the dash come on...by that i mean the alternator,brake,battery lights in the dash just shows up....if anyone think they know what the promblem is i would really appreciate it....thanks..

Reply to
noi

Check the battery first. Then, check the alternator output.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03