2004 Sienna AC one side blows warm air

I recently had the dealership changed the air filter of my 2004 Sienna. After I got home, I noticed that there were a big leave and a few small pieces in the blower. I took them out and everything seemed OK. But, when I now turn the AC on, the driver side blows warm air (outside temp.) while the passenger side has cool/cold air. What may the problem be? Would it be possible that some small pieces of leaves went into inside of the system, which means the dealership will be responsible for a repair?

Reply to
lyg

Does your Sienna have separate temperature settings for the driver and passenger?

Reply to
Ray O

I would be very surprised if the technician disturbed any ductwork when changing the cabin filter. To change it, open the glove box, flop it down, remove the cabin filter compartment cover, pull out the old filter, install the new filter, replace the compartment cover, close the glove box. Not including the time to empty all the stuff out of the glove box, the whole process shouldn't take more than 2 or 3 minutes.

Reply to
Ray O

The car has a 3-zone temp control system (left, right and rear). Only right side belows cold air.

Reply to
lyg

I would take it back to the dealer and explain that the AC worked fine before they changed the cabin air filter. Most likely, the knocked something loose.

Reply to
Ray O