98 Windstar Transmission leak

Weighing the cost of pulling the transmission to replace a leaking forward pump seal, I am looking for advice based on experience of using products that claim to stop leaks. This transmission only has

37k on it--my mechanic buddy says that trans shops will want to rebuild but it does not need it. Trans sprang a leak on bitter cold Super Bowl Sunday adding insult my Bears' poor showing.
Reply to
clong601