99 lumina cluster help

I have a 99 Lumina that keeps blowing the "i/p electronics ignition feed" fuse as soon as I turn on the ignition. The mil, speedo and gauges don't work. The headlamp warning bell also stays on while the car is running. This all started after jump starting the car and replacing the battery. Any ideas? Maby shorted cluster and will the bezel come off without droping the panel below the steering column? Thanks, John

Reply to
John