'99 Saab conv top problems

Having a problem with the top on the Saab. The rubber coating on the hoses that feed the pistons has all cracked and fallen off. I guess the lack of rubber coating allowed one of the hoses to kink and it blew the hose out of the fitting.

I can remove the fitting and push the hose back in to it, but I can't figure out how the heck to crimp it. I have tried everything I have and can't do anything with it. Unfortunately there is no way to remove just one hose and, of course, they don't sell just the hoses. They want you to spend $2800 for a new pump assembly instead. Any ideas on how to crimp this sucker back together again?

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.