Antifreeze quality ratings?

Does anybody know of test results for various brands of antifreeze?

There's an automotive FAQ that shows how much corrosion resulted when different brands of old-style green antifreeze were used, but I'm sure it's outdated, and I'd like to see something not only more up to date but that also covers other types of antifreeze, like G-05, Toyota type, Dex-cool, and European types.

Reply to
larrymoencurly