Any Opinions On Aldor High-Voltage Spark Plugs?

Has anyone here ever used these & if so did you have any success with them? I'm wondering if I should use the Aldors (for those who haven't heard of them they are used in oil burning engines & sold by JC Whitney) or instead just install anti-foulers & use hotter plugs.

Thanks for your advice, Mark

Reply to
MarkC

|Has anyone here ever used these & if so did you have any success with |them? I'm wondering if I should use the Aldors (for those who haven't |heard of them they are used in oil burning engines & sold by JC Whitney) |or instead just install anti-foulers & use hotter plugs.

Never heard of Aldor. But if you use non-foulers, don't use hotter plugs. That's a quick way to hole a piston. I'd try a hotter plug, then go to a new stock plug with NF. One or the other should solve it. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B