Autoscope

I own an AutoCraft Auto-Scope ES-102 and have no manual. It's a basic

12 volt operated CRT type scope. I would like to use it on my 1967 Mustang (PerTronix ignition) and also my boat (Delco EST) but I am not sure of the connections. It has a Capacitive pickup, Inductive pickup, and a Bat +/- and Coil primary. If you could offer any help in using this scope, it would be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
msi84

*Capacitive pick up goes on he coil wire as close to the coil as  possible. *Inductive pick up goes to #1 plug wire where ever convenient. *Batt+ and- as needed to make pin point voltage tests, i.e.,  BATT+ to battery, alternator output, coil positive. *Coil primary goes to negative side of ignition coil and possibly  switched side of a fuel injector.
Reply to
aarcuda69062