Building a Standard Auto Repair shop

Hi,

I plan to set-up an Auto Repair facility with 4 or 5 bays in Africa. I drew some drafts/sketches with dimensions, but I want to check in the community to see if anyone have an actual "auto-shop building plan" that s/he can share.

Having an actual building plan will make my discussions with the building-contractor much easier, and convey clearer understanding to all parties involved.

The peice of land that I will be using is about 20meters by 16meters.

Any advice on how to obtain an actual "auto-shop building plan" will also be appreciated.

Regards, Kafin

Reply to
Kafinkata

Find some successful newly-built shops that you will not be in competition with. Get plans from whoever built those shops, or pay the shop owners to let you copy their layouts.

Reply to
Matt