car brakes on 91 Chevy cavalier.

I have problems with my 91 Chevy cavalier's brakes. When the motor is off, I have good brake pedal; but when I start the engine, the pedal goes to th
e floor. I have recently replaced shoes, calipers, lines, and yesterday t he second master cylinder. Same problem. There is a noise coming from the brake pedal. Just guessing, but checking to see if I should replace the b ooster. It could be bypassing the booster. Any thoughts?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

you probably need to bleed your brakes some more. KB
On Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 5:30:00 PM UTC-4, Kevin Bottorff wrote:

we bled them through a gallon of brake fluid. The brakes worked for a while and then yesterday, they went clear to the floor. So that's when we put the second master cylinder on. the master cylinder was a rebuilt one and didn't seem to be putting fluid out of all the lines consistently. So we purchased a new one. The sound has always been there. But sometimes the brakes worked and sometimes they wouldn't.