car hinges

I'm doing a research on car hinges (doors, hood, lift gate) and I'm trying to map the technologies (stamped hinges, profiled hinges or forged hinges) that each car maker uses on its different models. Unfortunately, I don't live in the US, so I don't have the opportunity to go through each car dealers and have personnaly a look at those components. So if anybody has some information about that, it would really help me to complete the data I have for now. Thanks to everyone!

Reply to
Nouma

"*" wrote

"One of these days . one of these days . POW, right in the kisser!"

Reply to
MasterBlaster