Cops can find you drunk by aiming laser at your car

before long they will be able to scan your brain too.....

bob

Reply to
bob

It's not that big of a deal, before too long, we'll have self-driving cars and we can drink till our livers are ready to explode. We'll also be able to have all kinds of sex with all kinds of people. We might also be able to take classes on the way to work so we don't have to go to that lousy stinkin' job. It's gonna be great!

Reply to
dsi1

I quit the booze in 2009. Now, if only I can quit smoking?

Reply to
JR

Thanks to technology, folks that have a problem with drinking and driving won't have to give up the booze. DUIs will be a thing of the past. Thank you Jesus! Maybe you can take up vaping and give up the smoking. I don't have any problem with smoking myself. I think they make you look cool and grown-up. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Google,,, Southwest Rod And Custom Youtube. Minnie , the bodyshop girl ordered an electronic cigarette online, priced at less than $4.00. They billed her nearly $400.00 for that gadget. TSHTF. Maybe yo u can find that video on Youtube.

Reply to
JR