Driving Force battery

Anyone know where "Driving Force" brand car batteries are sold? I have a dead one that's dated 11/06 and has a 7 year warranty, but I have no idea where it was purchased. Google turns up nothing of value. Please help if you can!

TIA CD

Reply to
China Doll

It looks like "Driving Force battery" was made by: shenzhen tech-power top industry co.,ltd. NO,23 LONGWANGMIAO INDUSTRY DISTRICT BAISHIXIA,FUYONG TOWN,BAOAN SHENZHEN, Guangdong China 518103 # Tel : 86-0755-3388-8666 # Fax : 86-0755-2730-7565 in 2005 and 2006 and sold by Murray's Discount Auto Stores. Murray's Discount Auto Stores was acquired by O'Reilly Auto Parts in June of

2008. The Murray domain name is unregistered.
Reply to
Paul

Paul wrote in news:BDdUl.4957$ snipped-for-privacy@flpi145.ffdc.sbc.com:

Cool, how'd you find that? Anyway the nearest O'Reilly is over 300 miles away so I guess I'm SOL on the warranty. Thanks for the info.

CD

Reply to
China Doll

Buy a new battery at your nearest auto parts store.Be sure it is the right type of battery for your vehicle. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

FYI... Checker Auto Parts, Schuck's Auto Supply, Kragen Auto Parts, Murray's Discount Auto Stores, and O'Reillys are now all part of CSK...

try one of those if you have one...

Seems odd that your battery would die that quick...but it does happen rarely...

--Don Don Byrer KJ5KB Power & Glider Pilot Guy kj5kb-at-hotmail.com

"I have slipped the surly bonds of earth; now if I can just land without bending the gear..." "Watch out for those doves..."

Reply to
Don Byrer