E-throttle analysis

Hi all, This the first analysis I've seen by someone I trust. Craig teaches hybrid vehicle maintenance and repair classes all over the country and has for quite some time. I took his intro class about

6 years ago and came away humbled by his knowledge and delivery.

Craig Van Batenburg comments on recent Toyota Prius ?runaway? and recall.

Reply to
ben91932

Welcome to the dark side. :-)

Reply to