electrical problems 280z

I have a 77 280z and just a few days ago it started stuttering, so I checked plug wires, electrical connections, vacuum lines, ect. and everythings fine but then I notice that my voltage gauge doesn't read any voltage unless the car is running and nothing in the passenger compartment works unless the car is running aswell, I just replaced the batt. about a week ago and my alternator about a month ago, please help.

Reply to
David