engine as seperate power unit from car

I want to find the easiest system of getting double output shaft power at about 100 hp or greater.

I want FWD (two output shafts) on an engine cradle (easy to mount to my "frame") and complete with engine electrical system. Some people think it will be much easier to use a carburetor system than modern EFI because of potential wiring problems.

Similar to an inboard motor in a boat?

Any suggestions/recommendations? Thanks.

Reply to
Allan Morrison