Engine swap - 2001 T&C

I have a 2001 Chrysler Town & Country that needs the engine swapped with another I recently picked up... the 'new' motor is used and complete and I was planning on swapping it myself, but I don't have a lift and raising the frame to get the motor in/out so I'll have to pay someone to do it for me.

About how much am I looking at labor wise to get this done? Anyone know how many 'hours' the book specifies to swap out a motor in this vehicle?

Any input appreciated, thanks.

Reply to
Mark