2001 Accord Engine swap

We have been trying for 6 months to get a local shop to finish an engine swap of a 2001 Prleude engine into a 2001 accord. The accord was the four cylynder coupe with stick. The prelude motor came with a stick also. The new engine is mounted in the car, but a succesion of shops seem stymied by the wiring and the computer issues and they are unable to get any farther. We live in Redmond WA. Is there anyone who has done this swap or knows how to fix the wiring issues?

Reply to
Rick

"Rick" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Maybe you need to get the wiring harness and ECU from the 2001 Prelude that the motor came from.

Reply to
Jim Yanik