Estimating software - Online

Hello,

Has anyone seen or know of any collision estimating software available via the web? Mitchell has a new service of this type but the fees are still quite high.

We'd like to do away with maintaining our own systems and I think a "pay as you go" would be much more cost-effective and also a benefit to many bodyshops in the industry.

Any developers out there have any ideas of putting such a service available? Feedbacks are appreciated.

Thanks, Danny

Reply to
Danny