Ford 7.5 fuel injection

1994 E-350 7.5 EFI runs way too rich, how do I lean it out?
Reply to
GM340

There's no direct adjustment for mixture with the EFI. The computer is supposed to figure that out based on its stored tables and sensor readings. You need to find out where things are going wrong.

In no particular order:

-bad fuel pressure regulator (very common, but I thought it failed open (lean) usually)

-leaking injector

-bad MAP sensor (I think a 94 460 is SD, but just guessing really)

-bad O2 sensor

-vacuum leak (wild guess here)

-something someone else can think of :)

What are you seeing that makes you think it is running rich?

Calvin

Reply to
Calvin