fuel line removal gm 2.2 L

Any info on how I get to the fuel line nut on a gm 2.2 L 4 cylinder that is between the firewall and the end of the fuel rail? Do I need to buy a special wrench to get at this or do I remove the intake manifold?

Reply to
noname

usually, you do. Give make, model, year. With that, someone may know an easier way or perhaps an inexpensive release tool.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

It's a 1996 Isuzu Hombre/ Has a GM 2.2 Liter motor-same truck as an S10.

Reply to
noname