fuel pump relay

I need to know where the fuel pump relay is located on my 1987 Chevy Silverado. It has the 5.7 engine, and duel tanks. Can any one help. thanks

Reply to
bhs97jab

Not sure if it helps, but find the correct model, click it, look Right, and goto fule system, may have the info. you need.

Reply to
Knifeblade_03

The fuel pump relay

open the hood loo at the fire wall on the passanger side. there will be a large T shaped plastic cover held on by 3 plastic nuts that thread onto studs attached to the fire wall.

remove the nust and cover. you will find a fuel pump fuse and the fuel pump relay both under this cover....

the next question is why do you need to find the relay?

Reply to
Rtech