fuel tank harness connector access; '04 Cavalier

I'm getting a p0455 DTC. So far, all the EVAP components seem OK. I'd like to read the tank pressure sensor (FTP) voltage. It looks like the easiest place to access this is connector C313, in the floor pan under the rear seat.

I can get at the connector, but it's not clear that it's meant to be accessed. What I can see is a metal casing, which is mounted to the floor with a couple of pop rivets. I can drill these out, but (a) maybe this is a bad idea, and (b) maybe the contacts won't be any more accessible if I do.

If anyone knows anything about this, I'd appreciate hearing.

Thanks.

Reply to
George

Never mind. My fingers are faster than my brain. I'd thought I could back-probe the connector from the top, while I drove around. Looking at it more from underneath, ... the connector just isn't made like that.

Apologies for wasted bandwidth.

Reply to
George