[Fwd: [corradolist] Re: [NWCorradoClub] beware of fram oil filters...]

Didn't we just have a nice big long thread where a lot of people were saying that Fram had either cleaned up their act or never made a poor quality product? Looks like at least their VW filters are still s**te.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

I dont doubt what you say, but it sounds a little inconsistent that the end of the filter is caved in, and the filter was blown apart.

I avoid Fram nowadays, when I can. I have never had one fail, but feel that using Fram in the light of all the bad publicity is perhaps foolish.

Reply to
<HLS