1995 Crown Vic Codes Are Back and Now Gone

Hi all,

I posted with my car putting out codes for insufficient EGR flow and system running lean is now gone. It turned out that there was a tiny hole in one of the pcv lines. It was a tiny one at the bend connecting to the motor. I guess age did it. I replaced it with a segment of fuel injector hose and the light is off now. Can't complain!! I drove it around and it's all good.

Thank you for your input everyone.

John