GM: First VOLT, NOW Spark..

I have never owned any battery powered tools before, I don't like them.All of my electric tools have cords on them.They don't run out of juice, unless there is a power outage. cuhulin

Reply to
J R

Just doing some quick figuring... 15,000 miles per year and getting 20 mpg with gas TAX at $0.25 you pay less then $200 a year. If the future requires some different way then gas tax to collect the same money it looks to me like the average person is looking at a $200 new tax somewhere else to make up for no longer buying gas and contributing to road building thru the gas tax. It seems like there are pretty simple solutions to me.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Take a cab or bus. So you have to do it once or twice a year, big deal.

Reply to
Ashton Crusher