Head gasket leaks coolant ...

The dealer just told me my Nissan 2003 has a leaky head gasket and is being replaced. They have had this car 5 times and the last time for 2 months. If this resolves the symptoms of ruff idle/ misfire/ warning light should I be happy, or might this cause future problems? I'm wondering if I should persue refund or replacement? Shoulkd the fact that this has occured cause me concern?

Reply to
Nairb

Does your state have Lemon Laws?

Reply to
Rajsircar

I would definitely use the lemon law and return that piece of you know what

Reply to
<SHERNDON1

Yes, I'm in California

Reply to