HELP

HI all I have a peougot 106 desil 1996 model and its doing my head in. i need to bleed the desil tried disconecting the fuel lines and pumping no joy no desil comes throught disconected the jets and tried still no joy and yes i have fuel in the tank Will towing the car to jump start it work

Reply to
gers

  1. You have to have fuel in the tank.
  2. The fuel pump needs to be operating. You can check this by looking at the rail pressure.
  3. The injectors need to be opening.

If there is fuel pressure but the injectors aren't opening, look at the sensors that provide input to the fi controller, especially crank position sensor. If there is no fuel pressure, check the voltage to the fuel pump. If there is no fuel in the tank, put some in.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey