Help: I broke the Capillary tube on my ac thermostat!

I broke the capillary tube coming out of the ac thermostat while taking apart the dash. I see that it is only a $35 part, but i am wondering what kind of a job it is going to be to replace. I can't find any information on it in my manual, on the car i just see the end of it disapearing into the insulation around one of the ac pipes. If anybody has any experiance with replacing this I would love to hear from you. Thanks!

Josh

Reply to
jlbgecko