help there is a buzz in the left side of the steering area!

If anyone has any information about a buzz in the front area. My boyfriend's car is a mitsubishi montrero sport. Just today a buzz started that stops when I use the turn signals. By looking at these different threads and posts online, I am hoping it is just a fuse or needs to be cleaned. I am not positive it is the turn signals but it seems logical. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to give me advice I can forward onto him.

Reply to
Chandra