Horn failure on 94 Saturn SL2

The Haynes manual says to swap out the relay with a known good one to see i f that is the problem. There is some very vague stuff about the wiring harn
ess. I'm satisfied that it isn't the horn buttons themselves since there ar e 2 of them. I don't like to think about bad connections in the steering co lumn, since pulling the wheel involves dealing with the airbag.
Nils

Well, swap the relay out and see.
The most likely problems with horns all have to do with the wiring in the column and/or the rotary contacts in the column if you have them. --scott

snipped-for-privacy@panix.com (Scott Dorsey) wrote in wrote:

you dont have to swap the relay just use a test light and jumper wire. KB