Horn on a Cavalier

Hi

I own a 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier (2.2Litre). My horn just died on me. It does a clicking sound. Where is the horn located. Is it difficult to change?

Thanks Robert

Reply to
RbrtRss

It is on the passenger side end of the lower radiator support.

Reply to
BillW

It might just be the horn relay. When my horn stops working ( 85 Caprice) I have to jiggle the horn relay to get it working again.

Reply to
Lecher9000