how do i set valve clearances on my suzuki alto?

howdy!

i work on my car (for the fun of it if you can believe it!).

i want to set my valve clearances and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction?

i have better than average mechanical skills but almost no experience with this job.

looking down through the oil filler cap i see a rocker shaft so i guess the old 796cc motor is a pushrod version?

anyway........ let me know?

ta,

Bernie

Reply to