How to plug a rack in the top radiator hose

I have a strong coolant leak from a crack in the top radiator hose (Acura Integra'90). The hose is made of rubber and the crack is about 3/4" long. Is there something I can use to temporarily plug it to be able to drive to a shop? I am not sure if duct tape will hold it for long enough...

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM

Mike Walsh

pressure from building up. Watch the temperature; if you have a high temperature thermostat and a low concentration of antifreeze it might boil with no pressure.

Thanks Mike. I actually went ahead and changed the hose myself....

Reply to
MM