Is www.tundrasolutions.com okay?

Is

okay?

I have avg anti-virus but it seems to be Google which is warning me away from this site and supages And did so a couple weeks ago too.

It's easy enough to test this IF one has a test computer, that can be wiped and reloaded after it gets infected. But even when I had two computers, I didn't devote one to testing.

Does anyone have a tundra or use t his site for other reasons? It looks pretty bad.

The google warning says

Safe Browsing Diagnostic page for

What is the current listing status for

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 26 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 3043 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 153 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on

2012-09-03, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-09-03.

Malicious software includes 26 exploit(s), 17 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 15 domain(s), including givenprogrammers.org/, playgroundsharplooking.org/, positivebpi.org/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including amselector.pro/, ljiopedrpatrik.in/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS36351 (SOFTLAYER).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days,

did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page. If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Updated 2 hours ago

Reply to
micky

You're some new, special kind of Usenet nitwit. -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

micky wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I get the same thing. I've emailed the hosting company responsible for the site to let them know, in case they don't already.

Reply to
Tegger

I modified the other two so no one would clikc on them accidentally, but missed this one.

Good idea. That didn't occur to me.

When I do searches on tecnical Toyota questions, I get a lot of hits there. It would be nice to be able to read them. I wonder if they still have regular posters and how much trouble they have.

Reply to
micky

I don't see any malware or trojan warnings. I ran the site through the w3c validator and it shows "Result: 340 Errors, 29 warning(s)". Thats just poorly written code though, not malware. Perhaps there is something wrong with your web browser? Try a different one, not Google either.

I use an old version of SeaMonkey for web browsing, no java, JS turned off, cookies disabled, no html 5. If a site requires those, I will never return there. Same for email, js off, html off. Been on the web since 1991 and have never gotten any malware, trojans, etc. I do not have any active virus shields and don't plan on using one. Ctl+Alt+Del works just fine for ending a hooked session.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

micky wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Using NetDemon, I am able to see the HTML code without having it execute on my computer. It /appears/ to be a legit site, but it may have been compromised. I have not yet heard back from the IT guy listed as the Tech contact, and the site is still listed as "Suspicious".

Reply to
Tegger

I don't see how that could be. The warning page and the warning message repeated the url that I was trying to get too.

But just in case, I used IE8 just now and got "This site may harm your computer."

Not Google Chrome or not Google search?

I don't use Google Chrome. I was using Google websearch within FFox and now IE8, but to not use Google search might just mean that th search engine I did use didn't do adquate testing or didn't get sufficient problem reports from users. (whichever was the basis of the warning.)

Actually yesterday, before I posted I think, I put the home page in the location bar of FF and pushed enter (on the flumsy theory that at least the home page should be safe) , and that's when I got a whole page warning me, a page which identified itself as part of google. It seems that within FF, I'm logged into google (Not Gmail, just google. I don't have Gmail. ) so I guess it monitors webapges in Firefox even if I don't go through google search (or images, etc. I suppose). I clidked on Details but I didn't plow through to the webpage itself, and I just closed the tab after copying the text of the Details.

I'm not that tough, but I wish I knew how to trun off for good the scripts that eventually bring up Script in a Loop, or whatever those boxes say I never know what checking "Don't ask me this again" means. I suppose if I choose Stop Script which checking that box, it will stop the script automatically instead of giving the warning box, but I keep getting the box..... but maybe for a different script each time.

Not sure what to say next. :-)

Reply to
micky

Google owns you.