Isuzu Rodeo 3.2 spark plug removal

So I've replaced a few zillion spark plugs in my time I thought I'd change those in my 2001 Isuzu Rodeo 3.2V6...the plugs installed are the originals. I unscrewed the coil (I guess) from plug #1, took it off and tried to remove the seal from the plug...couldn't move this thing a bit...it's attached to much more rubber down in the hole. I this some special tool thing? some WD-40 necessity or what?

Thanks

Reggie

Reply to
Reggie