4.6L freeze plug leak?

Hello everyone, My girlfriends car 1992 crown victoria 4.6L is leaking coolant between the engine and transmission.

I removed the transmission and flywheel, there are 2 freeze plugs on both sides that are not leaking, and a hole on top of the crankshaft rear seal, the leak is clearly pouring out of this hole.

My question is that hole, does it take a freeze plug or is this some type of vent hole for the block?

Anyone know please reply because I need to get this thing finished. Thanks

Reply to
simon30