ISUZU RODEO 97... rear sound like "klick.. klick... " / driveshaft/ transmission/ ???

Hello *,

I have an Rodeo 97 with 110K miles on it, 3.2l, automatic-transm., it is running good so far. since 3-4weeks I hear a sound like a stone in one of my tires but there are no stones in the tires.. if I go faster / slower it goes up / down a little. if the engin isnt running like run down a hill and put the transm. in N.. the sound is still there ? I dont know a lot about cars but maybe someone can help me out here. a frind of mine told me it could be a drive-shaft problem ? does anyone has had the same problem ?

thanks for every information.

Sebastian

Reply to
Sebastian