Lighting cigars while sleepwalking

Is there any good reason why the cigarett lighter and the backup aren't ready to use all the time?

Don't some makes still have them ready all the time, not just when the ign. switch is in ACC or ON?

Reply to
micky

On a classic car you can run the lighter (or most low amp accessories)to a switched or unswitched acc circuit on the fuse panel. With a computer on board I have no idea but I would not change it without good competent advice.

Reply to
AMuzi